Nancy speaks with Wit and Wisdom on HOPE and HEALING
Nancy Gordon, LCSW is an international speaker and published author of two book series, 7 STEPS OF HOPE and HEALING™ and Pink, The 3 Legged Dog™.
Inspiring hope, through combining her personal experience of disability from fibromyalgia and a mild traumatic brain injury with her professional experience as a psychotherapist (LCSW), Nancy offers a system of transforming challenges into triumphs, with both wisdom and wit.
Hire Nancy for these topics or custom presentations:
- Navigating Through Grief: "Good Grief…Grief is Good!"
- Self-love, the Path to Everything
- See the Glass Half Full and Be Grateful
- The Secret to Aging: Reinventing Yourself
- Play in the Balance and Balance in the Play
- Self- Care Simplifies Your Life
- Care for Caregivers
- Surrendering…Without Giving Up
- Never Giving Up, You CAN Do It!
- On “Just Doing It Differently”
- Making the Gut-Wrenching Decision to "Lift Your Pet Up" and Healing the Grief That Follows.
- Are you a “Health Hostage” Kidnapped By “The Chronic Illness Thief?"
7 Steps of Hope and Healing: The Emotional, Mental and Spiritual Impact of Chronic Illness and Disabilities
7 Steps of Hope and Healing for Caregivers
- 7 Steps of Hope and Healing for Lifting Your Pet Up, Healing the Grief That Follows.
7 Steps of Hope and Healing for Life Transitions
Nancy delivers these experiential, practical, transformational, and
inspirational presentations in these venues:
One to Two-hour presentations or experiential workshops
Half Day/Full Day Training
Theme-based Transformational Retreats on land and sea
Readings and Lessons based on Pink, The 3 Legged Dog inspirational children's book series to children in schools, hospitals, special needs organizations, and fundraisers.